Our lead trainer is Consultant Mr Somuz Miah, a Nuco registered advanced first aid instructor and podiatrist prescriber.
He is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Glasgow. He also has more than 12 years͛ experience in teaching/training with qualifications ‘Certificate Teaching Skill EBM’ (Evidence Based Medicine), as well as IOCP`s award for `Outstanding Contribution Towards Education`.
- Short Bio:Bachelor of Science Degree in Podiatric Medicine, PGCert Independent Prescribing, Level 3 Award in Education & Training, Certificate IQA & First Aid Assessor, Certificate Teaching Skill EBM, Safeguarding Children & Adults Level 3, Approved Advanced First Aid Instructor
Mr Somuz Miah will be leading the following sessions.
- 27th September 2017, 09.30 Oxygen Therapy
- 16th September 2017, 09.30 Management of Anaphylaxis
- 24th August 2017, 09.30 Safeguarding Children & Adults
- 23rd August 2017, 09.30 Emergency First Aid At Work